- Theme & Technical Streams
- Learning Agenda
- Experience #SEEP2020
Through a competitive proposal process, SEEP members in good standing are invited to submit session proposals for one of 20 Peer Learning Sessions. These engaging sessions present the experience of multiple organizations addressing similar challenges with diverse strategies in relation to the conference theme - Building Resilience through Market Systems - and technical tracks. Our aim is to collectively learn from both successes and failures and to discover how to adapt these lessons to different contexts. Peer Learning Sessions utilize a curated suite of stimulating session formats to inform and engage participants.
The Advisory Committee will rank each Peer Learning Session proposal based upon the following criteria:
1. Opportunity for Learning - Will your session answer key learning questions applicable to broad audiences?
2. Promising Practice - Does your proposal feature highly replicable experiences from a variety of contexts?
3. Collection and Use of Evidence - Does your session highlight evidence-based interventions?
4. Diversity of Perspectives - Will your session have individuals representing different backgrounds and organizations?
5. Contribution to Conference and Track Themes - Does your proposal support the conference theme?
6. Interactive Presentation and Audience Engagement - Will your session actively encourage audience engagement?
To propose a Peer Learning Session, the Session Chair must complete and submit the Session Proposal Form by Friday, May 31. Only submissions from SEEP Members in good standing will be considered. Not a member, but interested in joining SEEP? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Conference Advisory Committee will review the proposals and select 20 sessions - five from each of the technical tracks - that best meet the criteria outlined above. All proposal submitters will be notified by SEEP during the week of July 1. All finalists must acknowledge complete understanding of and adhere to SEEP's presenter policies.